1. A term used after the closure of a match/game.
2. Can and may be used to express: disappointment, excitement, astonishment, bad sportsmanship.
3. A term used by online gamers, usually CS players after getting killed in a round.
1. (Counter-Terrorists Win!)
krucial - gg
crisis - gg
2a. (After one fails to find a 5v5 scrim on #findscrim)
- "gg freakn noob."
2b. (After a hot chick asks one to sleep with her)
- "GG! she just asked me to sleep with her!"
2c. (After getting randomly headshotted thru doors in dust2)
- "gg that guy hacks!"
2d. (After losing 16-0 in a match)
- "gg #quitlife."
3. (scrub420 headshots cplguy333 with p90)
Generally used to express a form of joy. "gg" comes originally from the warcraft 3 scene and means "good game" and was often ironically used. Some german guys adopted a more general meaning to "gg" or "sehr gg" (which means "very gg")
gg, we just smashed that team hard.
I got a new car, sehr gg.
Derived from the over use of the acronym good game.
I'ma go put my laundry in and then do some cold chillin. GG
Paul: lmao he just messed it up
Sara: gg, how'd he manage that??
good game; a term used to congratulate a team member or opposition member after a online game. used in conjunction with 133t speak.
h3Y +h@+ w45 4 gg
Good Game - You are getting OWNED.
also usable with -able
<Guruchild> you are ggable
<Guruchild> at any time
<Guruchild> remember that
"Good going." Generally said to someone in a sarcastic manner to imply they made a stupid mistake.
You locked the damn keys in the car. gg.