1. "Good game". Used at the end of rounds/games of multiplayer games such as Halo, Counter Strike etc. It can also be used to mock an opposing team for not doing well.
2. "Gun Game". A mode of play in Counter-Strike: Source. At the beginning of the game each player starts with a glock. When they get a glock frag (kill) they get the USP either immediately or when the next round starts. The order of guns is approximately as follows:
The order of weapons through which the player goes differs between servers. Sometimes it will also require two frags on the current level to advance, the rules differ from server to server. Sometimes the auto-snipers (G3 and SG-550) and the AWP are included, sometimes they aren't.
Once someone is knifed by someone who is actually on the knife level, the server changes map if it hasn't already done so for any other reason (RockTheVote, an admin changing it etc). If a player knifes someone while not on the knife level, the victim may lose a level and the killer gain one (not always however). Usually knifing someone won't get a player past the grenade level.
GunGame maps conventionally start with gg. E.g. gg_aim_shotty or gg_aim_close or gg_autumn.
1. <CT> GG guys
<T>WTF? you guys pwned us
2. A GunGame server will usually have GG in its name to denote that it runs the GunGame mod.
1. A polite remark uttered after the end of a round, game, or other measured interval to indicate that a match was fair and enjoyable. Usually uttered collectively by the occupants of a game server. The opposite of BG
2. A condescending remark, often uttered by somebody who does not know meaning 1, and is simply repeating what others have told them.
1. At round end:
2. "OMG WUT DO U MEAN IM CHEATIN U JUST SUK FAGS HAHAHAHA GG UR SERVER IS GAY"
1) Phrase said at the end of a match, either online or in person. Means "Good Game", and indicates one of two things: Either it was truly a good, fairly played and close match, or one team got slaughtered.
2) Used as an insult. Either in the aformentioned way, or used to insult someone who has preformed an incredibly stupid act.
1a) *Red team wins, 50 to 47*
Red Team: GG
Blue Team: GG
1b) *Blue team wins, 50 to 7*
Blue Team: GG!
Red Team: Shut it.
2) *Doctor Olayer falls off edge of map.*
*Guy accidentally dumps mustard on the shirt of a cheerleader he likes.*
Friends: GG. G-Fucking-G
Exclamation: A way of resignedly expressing one's own defeat or disgust with a situation. Often followed by the object in question.
person: gg plastic
person was killed by headshot from awp
person: gg overpowered awp
Cats: You have no chance to survive, make your time.
Overused to the point of vulgarity abbreviation intended to stand for "good game." When people say it no matter what (especially when the winners say it), it dilutes the phrase to the point of meaninglessness. They might as well just say "hahah we kicked your asses."
Come on people, if it was a good game, say "damn that was a good game."
If it was shitty or merely mediocre, don't dilute a phrase that could be used as a compliment if it didn't mean jack squat.
<Everyone on winning team> gg
<Cowclops> Shut the FUCK up. That was NOT a good game. You fucking slaughtered us. YOU played well, but we did not, so don't patronize us with halfassed "pleasantries" when you're really just being dingleberries.
phrase used in multiplayer computer games meaning "good game." if two or more players have fought a good, hard battle, a "gg," usually first uttered by the losing player, is a polite way of admitting a loss. usually, the winning player follows with another "gg", meaning, "yes, good game."
however, if followed by a rude comment, such as "gg bitch," it means the opponent thinks he has won, or has no respect. some ruder gosu players sometimes will say, "gg", followed by "no re" meaning, no rematch, you're too weak for me.
4K.Grubby has devastated sk.Zacard's base sk.Zacard: "GG"
4K.Grubby has devastated sk.Zacard's base
4K.Grubby: "GG KTHX NO RE N00B"
1. Standing for "Good Game", it is usually said after a round or match of a game as a show of good sportsmanship.
2. Might also be used as another way of saying, "Good Going" or "Nice Job".
1. Red Team: GG, blue team.
Blue Team: What are you talking about ? The score was 50 - 7.
2. Person A: Dude, I think she's pregnant.
Person B: ... GG !!!
Short hand for "Gangster Gugel." Reserved for the most badass, outgoing, awesome, and of course Gangster German Girl in D-Town!
That girl Aru is one hott GG!