1. to put yourself in a position whereby you're in the right state of mind and will thus be able to perform to the best your ability.
2. to get right - bringing yourself back from the brink of pure weakness.
3. Get me right - asking of others to use their skills/powers to get you right.
4. an object or person or action getting you right.
5. Once one has gotten oneself right, they can would be deemed to be RIGHT UP!
2a. I was getting sick everywhere as I approached the finish line but I was so close I knew I had to Get Right.
3a. Come on there now, I'm weak, get me right!
4a. That Drink/Kearnage/Robo/Crent is getting me right.
5a. RIGHT UP! RIGHT UP!