when you go to a party and you got so many dances that your penis and the zipper of your jeans become one or in a female's case when her lower back hurts or when she looks like she just hopped out of the pool.It just means to enjoy yourself.......or to masturbate lols
Yo I danced with almost every girl in the party.I get off at every party we go to.
1. To orgasm.
2. To enjoy tremendously. (Typically ~ on.)
1. Excuse me, but I have to go get off.
2. louis really gets off on adding definitions to the Urban Dictionary.
1.)Meaning for a guy to ejaculate/cum
2.) To tell a person to get off the top off you.
1.) Dan totally got off after Elizabeth gave him a mind-blowing blowjob
2.) *Person A jumps onto Person B*
Person A: RAWR!!!!
Person B: DUDE! GET OFF!!!
1. Slang term that is most likely to have originated from Britain meaning to make out
or have casual sex
2. To masturbate or have an orgasm.
If someone is able to 'get off' to something, they find it sexually arousing
3. To enjoy something, most often used to express the 'high' attained by the use of drugs or else sexual relief.
1. "Jason got off with Jackie at that party last night- did you hear?"
"Wow really?! I am shocked! Shocked, I say!"
2. a) "Gee, I could really get off to some gay porn right now."
b) "I get off fourteen times a day!"
3. "I'm not really into drugs, but sometimes I get off to weed."
To be extremely pleasured by the different sexual actions conceived over a some wild crazy erotic sex. Pleasured so much that reach a point of climax and orgasm. Some girls fake this, but if it trully happens for a girl or guy then it boosts the opposites ego. GETTING OFF IS A SENSATIONAL THING!
BOB: So baby you got off...yeah that's right, how'd you like it, did you get off?
KATE: That was the most phenomenol thing I've ever experienced..yah I did get off 4 of 5 times..how'd you know where to hit it?
-to have an orgasm
-to have sex
-to get off of something
Lizzi- "Dan get off of me!"
Lizzi- "I sucked Dan's cock to let him get-off"
Lizzi- "Danny get off on my face!"
Lizzi- "OOOOOOHHHH YEAH, Right There!! *Squeals*"
I got off on some pam anderson porn
1. When I was at school this was a generic term meaning "to pair off with", usually used at a party or other event designed specifically for pre-pubescent pre-sexual encounters. Means anything from a kiss to "going all the way"
2. However my other half thinks it means specifically "to have sex with" at the same event that you meet the person.
1. Oh my God! You'll never believe who Sally got off with at Dave's party last night!!
2. I see you used all the condoms up, you must have got off with Dave last night then?