3. Chip of the ol' whimp
4. the heir to a family obsessed with killing all brown people
5. A "man" who can't pronounce the name of the missles he controls
6. Hopefully the 2nd impeached president
7. Quite possibly the last president of the U.S.A
8. A title for someone who gets a boner for oil
9. Dale Gribble look-alike
10. Goatse's apprentice
11. I'm just insulting him without any basis in fact now, huh?
12. President with the most vacation time of any president so far, but living in a time where we need constant government watch(yeah, right)
14. The only surviver of a rat face transplant
2. If you cant think of more than 1 joke, you might be Bush.
2. a conniving moron who, if not directly responsible, is at least indirectly responsible for what happened on 9/11/2001 by failing to act on intelligence that indicated that known terrorists were en route to the U.S.
3. an inept bungler who's economic policies give even more unfair advantages to the wealthy while further burdening the low- and middle classes, and which pour billions of dollars into ill-conceived war efforts in Afghanistan and Iraq and the subsequent policing efforts in those countries, getting hundreds of American service members needlessly killed in the process.
4. an incompetent, blinker-viewed dolt who apparently never learned proper socialization skills in kindergarten, who's foreign policy seems to have been crafted to alienate the English-speaking nations from the rest of the world, and who's motto seems to be "play by my rules, or don't play at all, and I hope you don't that I make the rules up as I go. If you do, tough luck!".
So much for Land of the Free, it's more like Land of Bush.
And in the darkness go to war...'
"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009
"I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004
"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right." —Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001
"This thaw -- took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." --George W. Bush, on liquidity in the markets, Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008
"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008
"I think it was in the Rose Garden where I issued this brilliant statement: If I had a magic wand -- but the president doesn't have a magic wand. You just can't say, 'low gas.'" --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., July 15, 2008
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." —Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." —Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002
"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." --George W. Bush, in parting words to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkozy at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as the two leaders looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008
"Amigo! Amigo!" --George W. Bush, calling out to Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in Spanish at the G-8 Summit, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
"Oftentimes people ask me, 'Why is it that you're so focused on helping the hungry and diseased in strange parts of the world?'" --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 18, 2008
"Thank you, your Holiness. Awesome speech." --George W. Bush, to Pope Benedict, Washington, D.C., April 15, 2008