1) 43rd President of The United States.
2) 21st century American leader who’s rise to power necessitated the downgrading of Caligula, Nero, and King George IV to ‘moderate’ twits in the History of World Politics Almanac.
3) American president who frequently confused a Scottish terrier for that little black briefcase containing the DEFCON 1 nuclear alert codes, and carried it with him on the Marine 1 helicopter as a result of the mistake. (Ironically, most of his staff was actually relieved when he made this mistake.)
5) The Bush family's equivalent of Fredo, in the Corleone family. (Except for the part about ‘banging cocktail waitresses two at a time.’ Substitute countries.)
6) The first American head of state to argue that Raphael was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle during a presidential debate. (The American electorate took this as a comforting sign that he was not a member of the 'liberal elite,' and re-elected him.)
7) The political equivalent of Wile E. Coyote:
ie-despite having unlimited access to Acme giant magnets, sling shots, rockets and vanishing cream, somehow managed to:
a) Be too stoned to hit the bottle when asked for a urine sample, requisite to getting flight status in the Alabama Air National Guard.
b) Go broke in the oil business in Texas in the middle of an oil boon.
c) Not realize that Osama bin Laden was about to attack the United States after being handed an intelligence bulletin entitled "Bin Laden about to attack the United States" two weeks before Bin Laden attacked the United States.
d) Invade Iraq in an attempt to capture a flea-bitten rat scrotum who was actually living in Afghanistan at the time. (Although, the confusion in geography was clearly President Clinton's fault for getting spooge all over the official White House Atlas.)
e) Whip the American public into a xenophobic frenzy against Arabs as an election issue, then sell American ports to Arabs in an election year, then claim he didn't know what he did, but that he was going to defend to the death what he didn't know he did. (see: clusterfuck.)
f) Appoint his Harvard room mate Jim Ignitowski to be head of FEMA, despite having bunrt out most of his brain cells with LSD during the 60s.
g) Nominate a candidate for the Supreme Court who's only obvious qualification for the job was that she was an expert in pulling his metaphorical ding-a-ling.
h) Constantly shoot his fellow Republicans in the foot. (A variation of the tactic commonly employed by VP Dick Cheney to raise party funds.)
8) A generally good natured and nice guy whom you would like to be leader of your kids in summer camp, but not necessarily leader of the free world in the new millennium.
Big wheels (BIG WHEELS!)
Choppin hard (choppin hard)
Like Bill! (LIKE BILL!)
What we drankin? (what we drankin?)
Dat patron (dat patron)
Keep the bottle poppin all night long... (night long)
What we smokin? (what we smokin?)
Dat kush (DAT KUSH!)
Presidential shit george bush (GEORGE BUSH!)
How we do it? (how we do it?)
Like dis (LIKE DIS!)
Get crunk big big big big big...
then after 9/11 he invaded afghanstan with only 15,000 troops although the army was succesfull in getting the tailiban out of afghanstan it failed in acheving its primary objective and that was to capture Osma binladen. Smart and itelligent people and exspecialy the Democrats pointed out that afghanstan was a failure. Most americans though were just happy to see the U.S win another war. This would be one of the many factors bush would use to his advantage in his political campain even though the mission in afghanstan was incomplete. Any president would have done the same and could have made the same mistake but what bush did next ripped the country apart. Without permission of the U.N and the support of france,germany and every other country with a modern army except britian an intionaly spain(who eventuly pulled out).The iraq army was easly deafeted and no wmds were found even worse the 30,000 that had gone in were not enough thus the army activated it reserve and gaurd units who were ill prepaired. the occupation went from bad to worse and many americans and an uncounted Iraqis have perished. After bush had won re-election runnig on the same powerfull political machine the republicans he moved election dates up in Iraq by himself with that same stubborn attitude with succesful results.He also is currently thinking of getting rid of an economic safety net called social securty and turning it into an investmen plan where people have to go it alone in the stock market to make money when they retire. Although it sounds like a good idea its been pointed out that learnig to invest is realy hard and something based on luck another thing his britian did this in the 80,s and now have the worse pension plans in the world.