1. A man who lifts weights excessively, ferociously,
and with the intent of gaining mass and strength. 2. A man who
consumes protein daily. 3. A man who murders. 4. Richard Greico.
2. He is very gentlemanly.
3. Gentle. Gentle.
4. Give him a gentle death.
Tom: Hello sir, it's nice to meet you.
Man: Same to you.
Other person: Tom is nice young gentleman
It is also accompanied by a monthly holiday, "GENTLEMEN Day", which occurs on the fifth of every month (especially June 5th). It has also achieved a bit of fame via Tom Green Live.
2. "I was wondering if you could do maybe a favour for me. Could you grab the pencils from the cup in front of you and say the word, 'GENTLEMEN'?"
3. "JUNE 5TH IS GENTLEMEN DAY!!"
2. A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior.
3. A man of independent means who does not need to have a wage-paying job.
4. A man
Antonyms: see Atul Bhatia