1. Death Metal is a sub genre of Metal in which the Vocals talk about death or disgusting things. Death Metal involves a grunting vocalist, heavy distorted guitars, low end base, and simple and fast drums; double-bass,snare,high-hat.
1.Hey!, did you here that Death Metal Band Cannible Corpse? That song I Cum Blood is Awesome!
2. Iron Maidoen isnt death metal, they are cock rock.
by anonymous Jun 23, 2003 add a video
1. A form of rock that adds elements of jazz and clasical to create long, inspiring kick-ass rock symphonies.
2. Sub Genre of rock Played by Genesis, ELP, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, and best of all, the prog rock band, the most underrated and awe-inspiring band of all time, the one filled to bursting with talent and creativity: Yes!
3.Yes' Close To The Edge and Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon are the best progressive rock albums of all time. If u have ears, hate pop, and have a brain, and possibly acess to drugs, pick them the f**K up!!!!!!!
1. The Gates Of Delerium is a Progressive Rock song
2. Yes owns progressive rock.
3. Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here and Yes' Relayer or Fragile rock too!
1) A grin without a cat
2) A uniquely abrasive yet strongly addictive, chaotic yet heavily structured sub-sub-genre of Drum and Bass music. The finest sector of Drill and Bass, tailored for dancing.
1) I must have seen a hundred CheShA's on the way here.
2) Man he was laying down some phat beats all night, but then he dropped some CheShA and everyone went ballistic
A Progressive Rock band that is typically stereotyped by one of their albums that someone once listened to, when in fact some of their albums started whole new genres of music.
Listen to Pink Floyd on Atom Heart Mother, Meddle and Wish You Were Here and see if you don't hear the foreplay, conception, and birth of New Age Music.
Trance of the 90's. More of a hit and miss sub-genre of Trance. It is not really "progressive" as it continues to do what the original Acid Trance once did...but then got worse. It also sounds exactly the same as the e-tarded Progressive House. Anyone who loves the music in this genre will think they are an "electronic know-it-all" and have an overinflated ego.
Robert Miles & DJ Sasha and Digweed start here
The biggest musical perversion ever to crawl out of some executive's arse since boy bands. Nu metal takes the single best genre of music ever created and turns it into repetitive, shallow, unromantic drivel.
Examples of Nu metal bands: Korn, Slipknot, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Limp Dipshit, etc.
People should try listening to REAL metal, like.. Queensryche, Symphony X, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, Opeth, In Flames, Iced Earth.. There are too many to list.
Nu Metal is to Metal as Pop-Punk is to Punk Rock.
PZ4 is the Library of Congress classification for Science Fiction/Fantasy. Hence, any turbonerd that reads literature from this genre is thus called a "PZ4".
Librarian: "Oh great, here comes a PZ4."
PZ4 (Caped, with a very impatient demeanor): "Do you have 'The Shelters of Stone' by Jean M. Auel?"
Librarian: "That book was just published and hasn't been catalogued yet, but I can put your name on the waiting list with 10 other people."