Person 2 "Ya that's my pocket friend."
Person 1 "She's hot!"
Person 2 "She's GENIE!"
Police find a warehouse filled with stolen property, including a lot of lanterns.
Inspector: Well, well. It's Aladdin's cave.
Constable: How very witty, sir. (thinks:don't give up your police job just yet).
1. adj. "cool" or otherwise good (originally referencing a good wish being granted)
2. n. an all powerful creature, aligned opposing wizards (can be used in either in reverence to the Genies or as a comparison to them)
3. n. (used with sarcasm in undesirable contexts) uncool (can be used in conjunction with "stats" as a contraction of "status" to describe a poor situation)
4. int. used to express greetings
5. int. used to express thanks
6. int. used to respond to thanks
(this meaning is especially recognized when "genie" is said twice in a row)
7. int. used to conclude a meeting or conversation (either causally or with a reference to the Genies being primarily a collective Force as opposed to allied entities)
2a. "I just typed my essay during break!"
"Like a Genie!"
2b. "Dude that car would have hit you if you hadn't stopped to pick up that nickle."
"The Genies were with me on that one!"
3a. *drops school papers all over the floor* "Genie, dude."
3b. "Dude, did you do your essay in pen?"
"... No, I scrawled it out in pencil..."
"The essays aren't accepted in pencil; you have to rewrite it. You have fifteen minutes left."
4. "Hey. man, what's genie?"
5. *friend shares some gum*
6. *after being thanked for handing over gum*
7a. "Hey, I have to go meet my girl, stay genie guys."
7b. "I've got a math test, I should get to class."
"May the Genies be with you" *laughs*
2)A healthier, smokeless, sneakier way of getting your daily dose of THC
We're runnin' low on the genie food, hit up T-snatch for that hooked green satch.
Yo Kurt, why you still rippin' on that brown genie dirt?