1. n. A person, more commonly a female, who maintains a wild and often sparatic personality while still remaining clam and collected in the background of the mind.
2. n. One who is balanced in personality.
3. n. One who is empathetic towards certain situations involving individuals or groups.
4. n. Maintaining a balance of emotion and logic when attempting to reach a valid consensus through the reason of humanity.
5. v. to maintain the proper emotion and state of mind in particular situations.
6. v. To be emotionally and mentally ambidextrous.
The gelisa spoke of her own opinion with excitement and determination yet remained open to the opposing idea in oreder to reach a consensus.