When you have gear that mean you dont wear that FUBU shit.You wear dat Eagle stuff or Lo'
2. A group of items used in an activity; equipment.
Verb. 1. To equip with gears. 2. To connect with gears. 3. To adjust so as to satisfy something.
2. Get that fishing gear together.
Verb. 1. Did you gear that machine right?
2. I've geared down the wheels to provide more speed.
3. My magazine is geared toward a young audience.
2. A powerful prayer and the fire of God falling on his people.
3. A powerful preaching filled with anointing.
2. Hey lets go to church, we'll gear you up!
3. Gear is about to drop from the heavens!