2. a derogatory term for a homosexual man or woman, but can have a positive or neutral connotation when used correctly
3. an insult used to describe something that is bad, crappy, or stupid. used by the insecure, homophobic teenagers (around the 13-16 age range) to accentuate the point that they are not gay. not all teenagers use this, though. some of them develop souls earlier than others.
2. John doesn't flirt with girls because he's gay. but there's nothing wrong with that
3. my parents grounded me for cutting class. they're so gay.
2. (noun) A human. Someone attracted to the same sex yet is always judged by whom they desire.
3. (noun) Someone who doesn't have the same rights as a heterosexual because of other's views on how love should be distributed.
'Oh did you hear he's gay?' 'Yeah he has a boyfriend!'
When this term migrated to the U.S.A. and other English speaking Countries, without knowing the whole history of the term, people assumed it was gay and not G.A.I.
2: Homosexual, even if he's sad or depressed.
3: A term ignorant and immature pricks use whenever they find something they don't like to show how "manly" they are, whereas most women they know appear through a web page, their main sexual partner being their right hands.
2: You know that women don't attract me as I'm gay.
3: OMG that thing that's sooooo gay LMAO laaaaame lol lol lol!
2. The way something/anything should NOT be, i.e. opposite of "cool", "great", "enjoyable", "useful"...
2. That old t-shirt that was so cool in the 80s now looks so gay.