prefix used to denote someone who is obviously gay but hasn't "come out of the closet" yet.
"Mikah, your pants are sagging too low. Pull them up. (gay)Todd just parked over there next to Wade."
"Geeze (gay)Todd, for someone who's spent the last 19+ years in a closet, you've got a pretty good tan!"
A club on Old Compton Street in Soho, London. As suggested by its name is a gay scene, but anyone can go if your into dancing around and having a wicked time in a great atmosphere.
1:We're going out tonight, do you want to come?
2:Sure, where to?
1:We're thinking of heading up to G-A-Y
'It's G-A-Y's bar night tonight'
The shortest pick-up line a man can say to another man.
(stranger meets stranger)
you better believe it
(they start making out and taking off clothes)
1. The word (adjective) that has suffered the greatest perversion and abuse/misuse/hijacking of all the words in the english language. Once it meant "jovial/happy"... Now it is inextricably linked with the futile and naturally-unjustifiable practice of intrusion into the anal orifice by a limb that nature/evolution never designed for such a purpose.
2. The way something/anything should NOT be, i.e. opposite of "cool", "great", "enjoyable", "useful"...
1. Man, it sucks to have a last name such as "Gaye", unless your first name is Marvin. And it stops there.
2. That old t-shirt that was so cool in the 80s now looks so gay.
1) Adjective for a homosexual man.
2) In a happy mood.
Never insult someone for being gay. It is their choice of life, and it is like insulting someone because they're black, or they're an aethist. Insulting someone because of this is quite similar to racism.
Synonyms: Homosexual, lesbian (used with females).
Adam: Hey, there's a gay couple over there.
Tim: *Shouting* GET A ROOM, FAGGOTS!
*After a minute of violence*
Adam: No officer, I did not witness Tim's death.
A word that used to simply mean happy
. This word was stolen by homosexual
s to define their sexual orientation, and is now being stolen from the gays by a generation of youths to describe something that is stupid
Gays are not happy that the word they stole is being stolen from them.
Used to expresses general dissatisfaction of something or someone.
Stupid, dumb, lame, annoying, etc.
Half these definitions are fucking gay. When did this site become so politically correct.