2) A person who identifies themselves as a homosexual; one who is emotionally, romantically, and or sexually attracted to the same sex. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, by the way. Many ignorant, bigoted, people feel that sexuality can be changed, but in reality it can not be changed. You will always be homosexual, or bisexual, or a heterosexual.
3) A word commonly used by male teenagers to describe their disgust or hate towards a subject or person.(Honestly, I don't get why people try to use this word in a negative fashion. I find individuals who use this word misappropriately as immature and childish and avoid conversing with that person.)
2) "Dad.......I'm gay."
3) "Dude, quit being so gay."
Note: I'm gay in case were are wondering....
2. (noun) A human. Someone attracted to the same sex yet is always judged by whom they desire.
3. (noun) Someone who doesn't have the same rights as a heterosexual because of other's views on how love should be distributed.
'Oh did you hear he's gay?' 'Yeah he has a boyfriend!'
In some parts of the United States, especially western Pennsylvania and Ohio, it is also called by different names. Things like being a queer, or being an Anthony are commonly used synonyms.
Emily: yeah he looked pretty gay
When this term migrated to the U.S.A. and other English speaking Countries, without knowing the whole history of the term, people assumed it was gay and not G.A.I.
2: Homosexual, even if he's sad or depressed.
3: A term ignorant and immature pricks use whenever they find something they don't like to show how "manly" they are, whereas most women they know appear through a web page, their main sexual partner being their right hands.
2: You know that women don't attract me as I'm gay.
3: OMG that thing that's sooooo gay LMAO laaaaame lol lol lol!