1. (Modern) Homosexual (usually male). The politically correct term for queer, or one who loves, sexually and romantically, members of their own sex.
2. (Douchebag lingo). Stupid, boring. (i.e. "that's gay.")
3. (Archaic) Happy, joyful.
Note: the second definition is considered highly offensive to LGBT community and their allies. Use of the word 'gay' in this context really does make you a douche.
Person A: I'm gay. I've always been attracted to men, and I have finally decided that there is no point staying in the closet because nothing can change who I am.
Person B: Good for you! :)
Douche A: Look at my new affliction shirt! My old one was so gay, so I'm going to wear this one every day now, for when I'm not at the gym. I can bench 400.
Douche B: Gay. I can bench like 450. Can you take a picture of me so I can show off my spray-tanned abs?
Douche A: Yeah man. I benched like 600 today. Could have done better. Look at me.
Douche B: Lets go take advantage of women so the world can know how straight we are.
Gay guy: I'm gay. You're the first person I've told.
Person who thinks they're the freshest thing since sliced bread: I'm feeling gay too! Let's go and be jolly and gay, and have a gay old time. *Self-satisfied smirk*
Gay guy: Bitch, fuck you.
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
3. A generic insult.
1. You are gay.
2. You are gay.
3. You are gay.
Hee hee hee ^.^
happy. joyful. gleeful.
'we'll have a gay old time'.
-The Flinstone's theme song
A type of squirrel that lives in Latin America.
"Look at that gay scampering across the way!"
Not a Homosexual or somehing that you find stupid, dumb, idiotic, pointless, and or annoying.
It is simply a term to describe a happy mood or expression.
I hope you have a gay ol' time tonight at the party.
1.The dictionary definition is happy. However, this is archaic and few people use it any more except in the phrase gay old time.
2.Homosexual, especially homosexual males but can be used for lesbians as well.
3.A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean.
Don't say that something is gay as an insult. I find this highly immature, mostly because it is often used when people can't think of a proper insult even when there is nothing homosexual about whatever they're insulting.
1.Jeremy was in a gay mood after getting an A on his test.
2.The people in The Village People are gay.
3."That is such a gay shirt,"remarked Robby.
Got Aids Yet?
Look at that gay guy, does he Got Aids Yet?