1. A state of happiness or contentness.
2. Homosexuality; liking the same gender of your own
Gay is not an insult. If you say "This iPhone is so gay" it's like you're saying that the iPhone has feelings for the same gender of its own. This doesn't make any sense whatsoever because iPhones don't have a gender. Many people from the younger generations tend to say this term incorrect.
2. My name is Joseph and I have a crush on another guy, which means I'm gay.
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
2.Homosexual, especially homosexual males but can be used for lesbians as well.
3.A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean.
Don't say that something is gay as an insult. I find this highly immature, mostly because it is often used when people can't think of a proper insult even when there is nothing homosexual about whatever they're insulting.
2.The people in The Village People are gay.
3."That is such a gay shirt,"remarked Robby.