3. (adj.) insult that has been changed to be synonymous with "stupid" Is beginning to be overused like "fail" and "reatard" Originating from the Homophobia of the average teenager.
2. I have no problem with Insert name here is gay, as long as there are no sexual advances made upon me.
3. Teenager: This couch is so gay.
Intelligent person: How in any way is that homosexual or happy
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
2.Homosexual, especially homosexual males but can be used for lesbians as well.
3.A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean.
Don't say that something is gay as an insult. I find this highly immature, mostly because it is often used when people can't think of a proper insult even when there is nothing homosexual about whatever they're insulting.
2.The people in The Village People are gay.
3."That is such a gay shirt,"remarked Robby.