3. Lamer than lame or stubbornly stupid.
"I just thought I'd like to let you all know," said Darryl, "that I'm gay."
"I always thought you were pretty gay," said Lyn with a wink.
"I hate it when people use that word like that," complained David. "It's totally homophobic."
The others rolled their eyes. David was loud, opinionated and occasionally irritated the others. Sylvia could stand no more.
"Shut up you sanctimonious buffoon!" she exploded. "The word has changed its meaning and you're being really gay about it!"
the symbol for gay is a rainbow
A tattoo of two interlocking male symbols representing male homosexuality.
lols an owl
The gay triangle and rainbow.
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
3. A generic insult.
2. You are gay.
3. You are gay.
Hee hee hee ^.^
-The Flinstone's theme song
It is simply a term to describe a happy mood or expression.
2.Homosexual, especially homosexual males but can be used for lesbians as well.
3.A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean.
Don't say that something is gay as an insult. I find this highly immature, mostly because it is often used when people can't think of a proper insult even when there is nothing homosexual about whatever they're insulting.
2.The people in The Village People are gay.
3."That is such a gay shirt,"remarked Robby.
Bryan: Very gay ;)