1)having or showing a merry, lively mood
2)of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues
3)any manner of thing or subject considered undesirable or disagreeable to the speaker
2) Kyran is so gay, he dresses like a flaming faggot.
3) This homework assignment Mrs. Lehman gave us is so gay.
the symbol for gay is a rainbow
A tattoo of two interlocking male symbols representing male homosexuality.
lols an owl
The gay triangle and rainbow.
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
2.Homosexual, especially homosexual males but can be used for lesbians as well.
3.A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean.
Don't say that something is gay as an insult. I find this highly immature, mostly because it is often used when people can't think of a proper insult even when there is nothing homosexual about whatever they're insulting.
2.The people in The Village People are gay.
3."That is such a gay shirt,"remarked Robby.