3. Slang for something stupid or bad, used by guess what, gays and straights. I myself am gay. and I use it. It should not be considering insulting, especially by those who use lame, retarded, and the like, as those would be seen as offensive to lame people and people wit mental retardation. All are words. all have many definitions. Also, some who get pissed off at people using gay in this way, Act like hypocrites and try to use "Oh my god, that is so straight." when they see something stupid. A word is a word and can have many definitions. get over it :)
2. I like guys, and have a boyfriend. I consider myself gay
3. Dude. that move was fucking gay.
the symbol for gay is a rainbow
A tattoo of two interlocking male symbols representing male homosexuality.
lols an owl
The gay triangle and rainbow.
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
3. A generic insult.
2. You are gay.
3. You are gay.
Hee hee hee ^.^
-The Flinstone's theme song
It is simply a term to describe a happy mood or expression.
2.Homosexual, especially homosexual males but can be used for lesbians as well.
3.A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean.
Don't say that something is gay as an insult. I find this highly immature, mostly because it is often used when people can't think of a proper insult even when there is nothing homosexual about whatever they're insulting.
2.The people in The Village People are gay.
3."That is such a gay shirt,"remarked Robby.
Bryan: Very gay ;)