1. to be happy, glad, and jovial.
2. to be physically attracted to the same sex.
3. a generic insult used by uncreative individuals.
4. used to describe an unfortunate incident, awkward situation, or something thought of as negative by the user.
1. - (older female) "you look happy Jim "
- (odler male)- Jim "my viagra came in so you and I are going to have a gay old time.
2. - guy1- guys I have something to tell you..... I'm gay!"
guy2- ha, I always knew it.
guy3- your going to hell!
guy1 & 2- .........!?! 0_0
guy3- relax I'm just messing with you.
guy2-yeah, everybody knows and nobody cares.
also see: Tom Cruise
3. on xbox live playing halo 3 "your gay man, using sticker grenades the whole time, suck my dick"
4. guy1- "whats wrong man?"
guy2-"I showed my parents my report card and they took away my T.V. and driving privileges for a week.............. and my dad beat my ass"
guy1-"dude thats gay as hell, sucks to be you"
guy2-"thanks, your a true friend"
guy1-"kiss my ass"
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
3. A generic insult.
1. You are gay.
2. You are gay.
3. You are gay.
Hee hee hee ^.^
happy. joyful. gleeful.
'we'll have a gay old time'.
-The Flinstone's theme song
A type of squirrel that lives in Latin America.
"Look at that gay scampering across the way!"
Not a Homosexual or somehing that you find stupid, dumb, idiotic, pointless, and or annoying.
It is simply a term to describe a happy mood or expression.
I hope you have a gay ol' time tonight at the party.
1.The dictionary definition is happy. However, this is archaic and few people use it any more except in the phrase gay old time.
2.Homosexual, especially homosexual males but can be used for lesbians as well.
3.A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean.
Don't say that something is gay as an insult. I find this highly immature, mostly because it is often used when people can't think of a proper insult even when there is nothing homosexual about whatever they're insulting.
1.Jeremy was in a gay mood after getting an A on his test.
2.The people in The Village People are gay.
3."That is such a gay shirt,"remarked Robby.
Got Aids Yet?
Look at that gay guy, does he Got Aids Yet?