2) Used just after being told something that you really didn't need to know.
3) Someone who is boring or making the situation boring.
2) Man1: Oh man, you're sitting in a car!
Man Sitting in Car: Dude, that is so gay.
3) God this party is so gay!
the symbol for gay is a rainbow
A tattoo of two interlocking male symbols representing male homosexuality.
lols an owl
The gay triangle and rainbow.
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
2.Homosexual, especially homosexual males but can be used for lesbians as well.
3.A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean.
Don't say that something is gay as an insult. I find this highly immature, mostly because it is often used when people can't think of a proper insult even when there is nothing homosexual about whatever they're insulting.
2.The people in The Village People are gay.
3."That is such a gay shirt,"remarked Robby.