1. Someone who has attraction and desire, both sexually and romantically, exclusively or near-exclusively for the same sex, especially when that person is male (for a female, the term lesbian may be used instead).
(A person with significant attraction and desire for both sexes is more often termed bi or bisexual; a person with attraction and desire exclusively or near-exclusively for the opposite sex is termed straight or heterosexual.)
2. A relationship or sexual act between two (or more) members of the same sex (even though the participants may identify as bi or even straight).
3. A derogatory synonym for “stupid” or “annoying” (use in this way is considered extremely offensive)
1. Michael is gay. He came out of the closet last month and is now dating Joe.
2. Evan is in a gay relationship with Marc, even though they both identify as bi.
3. Nathan punched Matt for saying “Science class is so gay” because he was offended by the derogatory use of the word.
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
3. A generic insult.
1. You are gay.
2. You are gay.
3. You are gay.
Hee hee hee ^.^
happy. joyful. gleeful.
'we'll have a gay old time'.
-The Flinstone's theme song
A type of squirrel that lives in Latin America.
"Look at that gay scampering across the way!"
Not a Homosexual or somehing that you find stupid, dumb, idiotic, pointless, and or annoying.
It is simply a term to describe a happy mood or expression.
I hope you have a gay ol' time tonight at the party.
1.The dictionary definition is happy. However, this is archaic and few people use it any more except in the phrase gay old time.
2.Homosexual, especially homosexual males but can be used for lesbians as well.
3.A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean.
Don't say that something is gay as an insult. I find this highly immature, mostly because it is often used when people can't think of a proper insult even when there is nothing homosexual about whatever they're insulting.
1.Jeremy was in a gay mood after getting an A on his test.
2.The people in The Village People are gay.
3."That is such a gay shirt,"remarked Robby.
Got Aids Yet?
Look at that gay guy, does he Got Aids Yet?