1. The term used to identify when society as we know it will de-evolve. As prices rise, this time approaches closer.
2. A joke the rich find particularly amusing. They typically laugh about this while driving their SUVs and Escalades.
3. Source of panic attacks, high stress, and sudden interest, used by various media sources to get people's attention.
1. The way gas prices are now, we can expect things to end in about two or three years.
2. I say Carruthers, do you care about gas prices? Me either! Ha ha ha!
3. Gas prices are expected to rise, be sure to tune in later today as we discuss this topic of which we will have no solutions, and give you more to gripe over.
1. Oil companies giving us the shaft.
2. A game to see how high people will pay for gas.
These oil companies are shafting us with their 4.50 a gallon gas prices.
for more a fitting definition of this term, see "bullshit
There's no point in spending the money for my road test when I can't even fucking drive anyway because of gas prices.
The price of gasoline which is refined from oil at oil refineries.
Because of hurricane Katrina, as of Sep. 1 in SC in the US, gas prices are $4.25 a gallon for unleaded gas. And it will only get much higher, due to the fact that several oil drills in the Gulf of Mexico were destroyed, and 4 oil refineries had to be shut down.