Gary Ablett was also - ironically - the name of a prominent Australian Rules football player who was involved in the controversial drug overdose death of a 20 year old woman - in Feb 2000 - who he had reportedly shared a full bag of 'Gary Abletts' (ecstasy tablets) and snorted heroin with.
Gary Ablett and his lady friend dropped a lot of Gary Abletts.
by Stuart A May 03, 2007
ecstasy tablet pills used by many clubbers and party animals for increased energy
eh mate il give ya 3quid for that last gary ablett
by 1sniffa April 21, 2006