2) Comic book strip written by Jim Davis. The main character of the book is a large cat named Garfield, who is lazy and loves to eat.
2) Garfield smacked the spider with a newspaper.
Garfield is well known for eating entirely too much, sleeping his little life away, and kicking his dog friend Odie off the table.
Extremely amusing for all generations.
Garfield will eat you.
2. One weird-ass President that I know nothing about
2. Behold, I don't know who President Garfield is.
1. To stuff or launch items into your mouth (mainly food) to the extreme in the same way the comic strip character, Garfield, manuveres lasagna into his mouth.
This is including but not limited to cupping your hands and scooping food items from their origin into your mouth with the purpose of consuming.
Reasons for this action involve your hunger being so great you have no time to search for eating utensils and/or clear and present male barbarianism has driven you to these extents.