|1.||Garden City, Michigan|
A small no where town where everyone knows absolutely everyone and their business. You know at least 3 people that live on every street, and your parents most likely grew up in the house across the street. Garden City is a black hole that no one ever truely escapes.
"Scientists just dsicovered the destination of all black holes! Garden City, Michigan."
"DID YOU HEAR WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT?!"-Your mom.
1. A convention hall located in Garden City, Michigan, U.S.A.
2. A dillhole who names themselves after their place of work, given they are employed at RomaHall. Known for their brash incompetence and bad attempts at political talk, having no actual knowledge of the subjects that they speak of.
What's up with Romahall? Between bussing tables, he told us that he has uncovered a secret alien force that is responsible for Al Gore not winning the '00 election.
A wormhole in the Midwest where cool is defined by your pickup truck and how many Buds you can shotgun in a sitting. Also known as the home of Notre Dame, which tries to pretend it's not a part of South Bend by creating its own city.more...
You know you're from South Bend when...
- You have to tell out-of-towners you're from South Bend when you're really from Mishawaka or Granger, and append that statement with "you know, where Notre Dame is"
- You make more money selling parking on your front lawn during ND football season than at your minimum wage job at UP Mall
- No matter what ND coach you get, you think he's going to return the program to its glory days. Case examples: Bob, Ty and Charlie
- You prefer Bud over Amstel because why would you get a twelve-pack when you can get a case for the same price?
- You refer to your weekdays by bar names, i.e. Corby Tuesdays, Rum Runner Wednesdays
- You are tailgating in autumn Saturdays
- You get your booze in Michigan on Sundays
- You know what Dyngus Day is and don't see anything eccentric about having a holiday devoted to beer and Polish sausage
- Steak N' Shake on a Friday night after the football game is a revered tradition. Letter jackets and warm-ups mandatory.
- You've ridden the kiddie bikes up and down the Meijer toy aisle on a random Friday night
- You think you're too good for Wal-mart, but you'd still buy clothes at Meijer
- Birthday parties as a kid were spent at USA Roller Rink, Chu...