look up any word, like hipster:
pronounced; gang-i
plural to gangus;if there are multipul gangus persons in one area, they are gangiy. If you come across a group of gangiy people, report them to a gangologist as soon as possible
Person 1:"look at that group of 14 year olds drinking in the park"

Person 2: "there gangiy, call the gangologist"
by El-raaa August 02, 2007