look up any word, like eiffel tower:
when a persons ass has gotten a rash. The person will not tend to it, and it will swell greatly. SO much that it will form a kind of gangareine. It is in the ass, their for it is called gangass
"i was doing my dog the other day, and i couldnt keep going cause his ass had so much gangass
by ass plunder April 17, 2003