1. The head of the electrical department on a movie set,an old man, or the foreman of a squad of workmen. Men who tended street lamps, after the "gaff" they used, a pole with a hook on its end.
2. A person, usually female, who licks cum off of a cock, also referred to as the drippage. Or a person who licks cum from a non-standard location, like a plate, or other area, like the hand after giving a handjob.
Man 1: Ugh, ya baby, gaff that dick.
Man 1: Yo, did you see the DSLs on that one?
Man 2: Fuckin Gaffer, who-a.
Boss, or manager
"I'll have to speak to my gaffer about that"
n. (noun) A person who has an eccentric personality followed by various traits that similarly define them as an uncommon person, often considered hyper or energetic. Symptoms that often display a sign of being a gaffer include:
- constant dancing in public with/without music
- mumbling of obscure words that don't follow any particular language; spurting random noises
- acquires unique habits that many are attentive of (ex. sniffing food before eating it)
- sudden energetic impulses that may include shouting or jumping on random occasions
"Gaffer" can be translated also as gaffer syndrome, which may occur when a local person who acts like a gaffer spreads the "disease" to another person via spending time with them. It is highly contagious, and no known cure is found for it. Once infected, that victim is essentially a gaffer for the remainder of their life.
"Oh man, did you see that chick fall up the steps?!"
"Yeah bro, she is such a gaffer."
"Whoa whoa whoa - you did WHAT with him?"
"I made him a chocolate cake - all gaffers love chocolate cake."
"...did you say something gaffer?"
someone or even something that is young or small. a small child usually, but not always
"awe look at the little gaffer"
A gaffer(as seen on the rolling credits of a movie) is a guy who runs around with different multicolored rolls of duck tape on the movie set and makes sure the set doesnt fall apart for the scene.
"Tell the gaffer to go make sure those overhead lighting wires are out of the scene."
A tobacco cigarette, most notably one of the roll up variety.
Sometimes abbreviated "gaff
Lash me a rizla, I fancy a gaffer.
Someone who is extraordinarily good at gaffing fish while ice fishing. Never misses a chance to land a fish.
Ryan is our gaffer without a doubt.
1 An old man;
2 A old man that drones on endlessly
1 "My grandpa's a funny little gaffer"
2 "My socials teacher is such a gaffer"