look up any word, like blumpkin:
Polish for "underwear" that has been turned into slang in North American English, also spelled or pronounced as Gachy or Gotchy
A "gacie" pull. When someone grabs your underwear from behind and yanks it upward in a swift motion.
by TAPBN November 24, 2010
1 1