n. An FBI agent, Federal marshal, or other law enforcement officer who can kick your ASS.
Eliot Ness was the original G-man.
1. G-Man (Shortening of "Government-Man") is a word used to describe a special agent of the FBI or other such law enforcement agency.
2. The famous mysterious character from the game "Half-Life" who was sent in to clean up the incident. He appears throughout the game, supervising your progress.
1. The drug bust operation was put in the hands of an FBI g-man.
2. The g-man was one of Half-Life's most memorable characters.
The G-Man is Gordon's boss and stalker. He is a grunt gray suited man that keeps an eye on Gordon everywhere he goes. Nobody knows if he is an enemy or an ally.
Locations of the G-Man:
1. Point Insertation: Talking to you before you get in train.
2. "A Red Letter Day": On Kleiner' monitor.
3. Route Kanal: In the Citizen's Boxcar's TV.
4. Water Hazard: On the pier of Station 7.
5. Water Hazard: On the broken Combine monitor.
6. Water Hazard: On the bocany at the second level with the Airboat's cannon.
7. Water Hazard: After the Chopper battle, on the way to the dam control.
8. "We Don't Go To Ravenholm...": Behind some train cars.
9. Highway 17: Threw the Combine Scope at the second house with the thumper, seen talking to Odessa Cubbage.
10. Nova Prospkt: On the first Combine security monitor, flip the swich 2 times.
11. Adicitizen One: On the TV in the destroyed familer building.
12. Adicitizen One: On the monitor the Citizens are pulling down.
13. Dark Energy: Talking to you after portal got destroyed.
14. Undue Alarm: Captured by the Vortigaunts.
15. This Vorial Coil: Talking to you, while Vorts heal Alyx.
16. Freeman Phonex: On the bridge at the second level.
17. Under The Radar: Going inside White Forest Inn.
18. Our Mentel Feind: On the monitor where Mossman's video held.
(That is it intill Episode Three)
The right guy to do the job & get it done right! Hard worker and faithful. Always on time and mindful of others. Respects the opinion of others, even though he may night agree with them. Focused, but a day dreamer, as he always wants to better himself and the work he does for others. Willing to bear all the elements, but never lose his dignity. If you need to count on somone, it's G-Man!
Man! That guy got all the work done in have the time! What a G-Man!
Short for Giraffe man. When a person has an abnormally long neck and hunch, paired with a real punchable face.
Person 1: Man, did you see g-man walk through the living room?
Person 2: Yeah dude, totally wanted to punch his face
Men who are skilled @ finding a woman's G-spot and can make her squirt!
I sure hope this new guy is a G-man!
If he's not a G-man I'm not interested!
Don't waste my time if you're not a G-man!
Protector of Wonder Woman
G-Man Flirtatious in nature