nek means no
e.g someone says to you go tidy your room NEK
noun g'nek A condition where an obese person is so rotund that the gut appears to begin at the chin, thus giving that person a swollen "pigeon-like" appearance. Combination of the words GUT and NECK.
I bet you could roll her like a ball with that big ass guh-neck.
1) From the Italian Verb - Guidare - to drivemore...
2) Conjegation of italian word *to drive* meaning I drive...Io guido
3) A Name represanting Gill in Italian. Male name
3) A sterotypical version of the italian american. Guidos are supposedly all italian when They have never been to the country in there entire life. They presumme that they are "the ####, gee" when they look like "####..gee?"
1) Are Italian American residing predominatly in New York or New Jersey.
2)Cannot speak proper english and immitate a terriable new york accent ( I am a New Yorker from the Bronx and I don't talk like that!!!)
3) Most likely have never been to Italy. And if they have, have most likely been to the South ( such as Palermo and Calabria)
4) Believe they know everything about italy when they dont!.( and if you are a guido going "pfff!" at this...then tell me, who is Coismo di Medici...and Petrarco? )
5) Think they can speak Italian when all they know are words from their grandmother ( a.k.a La Nonna) who came from south italy and speaks a regional dialect. ( If you are a guido and still denying it.....alhora, dimmi che cosa dico adesso é voglio vedere che cosa scriverái....eh? cosa vuoi dirmi?? Solo "talia la peciuota??" col tuo dialetto schifoso siciliano??? BAAAA! )
6) Think People in Italy act the way they act...hell no! They are very cultured!!!! And I am proud to say that I grew up under that influence and not some "yo, look at me lets hit the club"
7) Only ...