1. one who only owns 3 shirts including those acquired at bowling tournaments
2. one who makes another plead "temporary insanity" to deal with the mistake of pursuing him
3. precedes "h" but may in fact be chasing h
4. one who is black from the waist up and age 2 from the waist down
5. recipient of the TA Special
6. one in desperate need of a razor
7. one who looks for the quality of "suavemente" in women
8. "PSAL's Finest"... or is he? NO FACE!
9. current employee of Stadium 16 Theater
10. Number One Pimp.
G is always your "friend".
Every day I wish that 50 Cent would jump out of the shirt and smack G in the face with his baseball bat.
G is the letter before H in the alphabet. (Look for Heuchler)
1. A gangster
2. A thousand dollars
3. A title of endearment
1. Thats a real G.
2. Let me borrow a G.
3. What up, G?
Universal gravitational constant.
G = 6.67300E-11 m^3/kg/s^2
g = Gm/r^2
Acceleration due to gravity, in m/s^2.
Turns out to be ~9.8 m/s^2 if mass and radius of Earth are used in above equation.
1) shortened form of "gangsta"
2) shortened form of "grand" ($1000)
3) word used to call someone who you dont know their name like a cabby
4) word used to a close friend for "endearment" (la de da fancy word, lol)
1) in Thug'z Mansion you gotta be a G
2) Cost a nigga a hundred G'z (Big Syke - Picture Me Rollin')
3)Yo, G, to 21st street
4) That's it, G!
Term used by will smith in fresh prince of bel air to address Geoffrey their butler.
"Yo G!! i need some advice what do u do if the north is under control but theres an uprising in the south" (Will asking geofrey for help with problems with Lisa)
1. Shortened term for the word "gangster". First originated in the prison system then made its way out to the streets.
2. Your friend.
Don't front Lorenzo, he my G.
The MPAA rating given to a movie so mindnumbing that even the youngest of children will get no enjoyment from it.
Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie
Disney's Little Einsteins: Our Big Huge Adventure
Golden Blaze, The
grams, usually reffering to weed
im not paying 20 for only 2 g's!