fuQ is basically "FUCK YOU"
You know what, fuQ!!
by anonymous Apr 19, 2003 add a video
Acronym for frequently unasked questions.
Snarky alternative to faq (frequently asked questions).
Often seen on web sites posted by adolescent, weltschmertz-filled, Kant-reading, amateur philosopher wannabes who think they are being clever. Or their parents who now run advertising agencies or design web sites professionally.
Alternates: frequently unanswerable questions; frequently unaskable questions; or frequently unanswered questions.
Does urbandictionary.com have a fuq section?
Don't you mean 'faq'?
Uh, sure, that's what I said.
-Books fuq my head!
Hmmm, I know a Graffiti Krew named FuQ...that must be it, the greatest graffiti crew on THPS.
You need an example? .....go get Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, 4, or THUG.
1.Noun 2.Verb 3.Interjection. 4.Adjective
1. a name for someone who is a douche bag. can be used with the word "mother" and ending "er" to creat "mother fuqer"
2. to bone, have sex with, hump, or defeat in a game.
3. Sort of similar to "oh shit!"
4. something that is not cool. or just a random description.
1. "That Jeremy is a real Fuq".
2. "Our football team got fuqed last night" or "we should so fuq!"
3. "what the fuq!" or "Fuq! I completely just dropped my book!"
4. "What a fuqing brutal day..."