A trick door is the door that you try to push open when you really must pull open, or a door that you try to pull open when you really must push open.
Fundo broke his wrist trying to push open the trick door that only opened by pulling.
|2.||Bump That Trick|
Smack that ho. Trick= ho, bump that= hit that smack that, pretty popular in old rap
If ur breezy is pissin you off, bump that trick
An adjective that you can call a person for no damn reason and it sounds funny as balls
guy1: What up trick nugget!
guy2: shieeeeeet, nothin.
the magic trick is when you have a girl giving you head, and you pull out and nut in her eyes, and while she wiping it out you grab your shit and leave.
haha you shoulda seen that bitch, she was blowin, me and i did the magic trick and she didnt know where i fuckin went
It can mean two things:
1. simple fact of getting head from some trick cause theres no one else around at the moment.
2. a pointless insult meaning the same a trick just adding head to it to make it sound a tad funny.
Guy: "i got some trick head last night at the party cause i was to drunk to work for better"
"shut up trick head"
One-trick Pablo (noun):
A performer (often a standup comic) who, while funny at first, has become old, tiresome, and appears unable to come up with any new material.
One-trick Pablos generally have highly respected and well recognized early performances published on YouTube, however they lack the creativity to continue their development beyond this initial success.
One-trick Pablos are often still touring, flogging the same dated and boring shit, sometimes packaged slightly differently.
Named after Pablo Francisco - who gained fame from his MadTV and Comedy Central Presents appearance in 2000 - who continues to tour, attract massive crowds to see hacked up versions of his original material interspersed with un-intelligible raves, baby talk and sex humor which leaves most of the fans disappointed (except for the retards).
Hey did you go see that Franscisco guy when he was in town?
Yeah, sure did, he was crap! He did his same old jokes! I guess he's just a One-trick Pablo!
|7.||Taste My Treaty You Trick|
1) A funny way to tell someone to stop fighting with you.
2) An (almost) polite way of telling someone you don't appreciate their insincerity.
3) To tell someone they need to get a life.
4) To telling someone off, but softening the blow because they are nothing but a trick-ass mark anyway.
5) The proclamation of a truce between two or more parties by the obvious victor in a fight.
6) To call a truce with someone who has no chance to succeed in fighting with you. The truce is their complete humility, and your victory is your love of life.
7) The only way to show compassion to a complete asshole.
Person 1: Look at me! I can lift myself up by putting other people beneath me!
Person 2: You better Taste My Treaty You Trick, or everyone here is going find out what your tears taste like.