1. Bad smell, odiferous, maloderous
2. Depressed state, moody
3. Musical movement/genre
2. Feeling down in the dumps, sort of lazy, edgy or irritable, but without justifiable cause is referred to as being in a Funk.
3. Music speaks for itself- George Clinton & the P Funk All Stars...
The death of Funk after people you know keep singing the Joel Turner song FunkUup
2) A style of R&B music whose artists include James Brown, Parliament-Funkadelic (aka P-Funk) and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
3) Depressed mood.
2) I love playing funk bass.
3) I need to get drunk to get out of this funk.
-Funkiest sentence ever (heard on "Maggot Brain" by Funkadelic)
"I hope I don't see JR this time. I've got mad funk with that fool."
"You got some funk?! Bitch!"
"Them boys are funkin' all the time!"