1: n. A very large amount. 2: Very heavy unit of measure. 3: A futon sofa that is used for sexual purposes.
Syn: assload, fuckload, shitload, shitton, beaucoup
Ant: jack shit
1. I can't go clubbing tonight, I have a fuckton of work on my puter.
2. Yo dude, that bitch gotta be sportin 17 fucktons.
3. Hey homey, you don't wanna plant your ass there. There's a shitload of Santorum on the fuckton.
more than a shitload
by anonymous Mar 24, 2003 add a video
The mass of a Dyson sphere. That is, the amount of matter required to construct a sphere around the sun. It is assumed that the sphere has as little thickness as possible.
A fuckton of iron has been calculated to be 8.806 * 10^21 kilograms of iron, or 1.941 * 10^22 pounds of iron.
A measurement used to describe theoretical objects. Equal to exactly 2 Shitloads + 12 Assload.
Wow, there is a Fuckton of of idiots here.
An SI counting unit equal to the combined mass in grams of all the woman the average man would like to fuck in his life time.
Yo bro.. what number is bigger than infinity?
A fuckton bro... a fuckton.
A fuckton is a unit of measure, equivalent to the weight of one elephant, 14,000 pounds, or 7 tons. May vary depending on the weight of the nearest elephant.
Man 1: That elephant looks like it weighs a fuckton!
Man 2: It does.
Son: I'm so hungry, I could eat an elephant.
Son's Friend: Me too!
Mother: Should I make two fucktons of mac 'n' cheese?
Father: That's what two elephants weigh, isn't it?
Fuckton means to have a lot of something, but the actual amount varies. To figure out how much is in a fuckton you must follow a few steps.
1. pick an item - ex) pretzels
2. make it singular - ex) pretzel
3. figure out how many letters in in that word - ex) 7
4. multiply that number by 144 - ex) 7x144= 1,008
5. it takes 1,008 pretzels to make a fuckton of them!
It varies because if the word were short like car, it would be 3x144= 432.
(This is not to be confused with shitload, which would be x6, not x144.)
A FUCKTON OF:
babies -> baby -> 4 -> 4x144= 576 babies
trees -> tree -> 4 -> 4x144= 576 trees
stop signs -> stop sign -> 8 -> 8x144= 1,152 stop signs