look up any word, like tribbing:
A slang word used to describe an alcoholic drink (tonic wine) known as "Buckfast" which is usually consumed by the bottle, resulting in quick intoxication.

Also referred to as "buckie" or "a bottle of b"

This drink is popular in Ireland and Scotland
Mike do you want to come for a drink tonight?

yeah, what are you having?

answer: fuckfast
by Capall October 02, 2006