1. (n) A person who can't do anything right. Usually in life as a whole. Someone whos actions are always hurtful to either themselves and/or usually the people around them.
Someone who is useless at life. They usually screw everything up without even trying.
Dave: "what happens when If I touch this?"
Person 1: "it doesn't matter, just don't do it"
Dave: "oh god, I broke it"
Person 1: "I just told you not to touch it...Fuck up!"
1. Screw something up, completely fail at something
2. Shortened way to say "shut the fuck up"
3. (Australia) Something you say to initiate a fight with some cunt. Basically "stand/get the fuck up".
1. I really fucked up that.
2. Fuck up, Dazza.
3. Fuck up, cunt.
1. a fuckup is a complete abomination to the human race. somebody who is constantly doing things that are looked down and frowned upon. A fuckup never learns from their mistakes, and will continue to do them.
2. fuckup can also be used as a term of endearment between two friends in a funny situation that makes one of the people appear to be a complete idiot. it may not be used often, but adds comic relief to any situation. the person on the receiving end of this term, will not be offend even though it may be seen as inappropriate, usually the "fuckup" will be laughing or in shock from hear said term actually be used.
1. guy 1 "Why the hell did you cut me off and make me rear-end you?"
guy 2 " I need to turn in a few miles, this seemed like a good time to get in your lane. This always seems to happen to me!"
guy 1 "You Fuckup, where did u learn to drive?"
2. girl 1 "what are u trying to write, it looks like Lohn"
guy 1 " it says John what are you retarded?"
girl 1 " the J is backwards you fuckup! This is why i love you"
someone who just doesn't give a fuck about anything and if given would probably sell his own mother
don't trust that asshole he's a fuckup for life
Someone who screws up a task or job or anything for that fact regularly
"Ah damnit! You shot me in the back again! Damnit Kinote you fuck up!"
A common word used in New Zealand meaning "shut the fuck up". It sounds cooler and is more expressive.
Tom - "fuck up mate"
Tom - "Hey bro, isn't this the best example ever?"
Steve - "Fuck up Tom!"