An expresssion used when... eh... fuck it.
Fuck it, I don't want to define it any more.
|2.||carpe fuck it|
An expression derived from 'carpe diem' meaning 'sieze the fuck it'. Used when one is in a dilemma whether or not to apply 'fuck it' (in actualy conversation or thoughts) but eventually decides that it'll be used. The 'carpe' shows that the 'fuck it' has now been the 'siezed' outcome of the dilemma and hence differentiates the expression from a simple 'fuck it' which usually rolls of the tounge without the aforesaid dilemma or thought for native speakers of English. This expression originated on the Upper East Side of NYC.
Captain of the US Airways Flight 1549 to his co-pilot: These birds have destroyed the engines. Should we land in the Hudon river?
Captain: Hmmmmmmm...(Looks at how low their altitude is)... carpe fuck it!
Co-Pilot: (Over the announcement system) Please brace for impact.
Cabin Crew: 1 L N R cross check.
1. Could mean. seriously fuck it.
2. A form of exasperation
3. Used when in deep shit
4. Used when you are about to kill your hockey team mates.
1. Sierra: oh yeah fuck it! That is so hot. more!
2. Shit we missed the turn! Fuck it I'm not turning around.
3. Oh fuck it! *looks around but is backed into the corner with no escape*.
4. *gets slammed into the boards* "Fuck it your dead!" *chases her team mate and slams him into the boards*
a term so meaningfull to human kind,in order to express full feelings this frase must always be kept alive.
this frase "fuck it" is often used when sombody doesnt no what to do.
to have sex with something
term 1.usefull word fuck it
man1-what should i do with this?
|5.||Fuck it, bro!|
A strategy for making everyday life decisions that may be dangerous, illegal, or capable of hurting another's feelings, for example. It may be used when speaking to oneself or to a nearby person. The words "Fuck it bro!" must be uttered out loud for the strategy to apply. Most effective when NOT in the company of a bro.
A: "I seriously don't think you're gonna make that light..."
B: "Fuck it, bro!"
(speeds through the light)
"Well, I could either finish this paper due in two days or answer this text message for a booty call from Hot Guy A. Fuck it, bro!"
(pulls out cell phone)
|6.||fuck it bucket|
Also known as the circular file, and more commonly, the trash can, the fuck it bucket is the place in which rejected homework assigments and other things that one wishes not to deal with are thrown. Fuck it bucket can also be used in a less literal sense to show that someone is giving up on something.
The "fuck it" in fuck it bucket comes from the term for which it is named which means "forget this" or "screw it."
I didn't feel like doing my homework last night, so I tossed it in the fuck it bucket and called it good.
Person 1: How's that new song coming along?
Person 2: Sucks. I think I'll throw this one in the fuck it bucket.
|7.||Fuck it, Spring Break|
Term used and designed by Diablo Aramburo.
1) Only to be used as a response for a question about: partying, studying, and or doing something in appropriate that any member of "The Crew", "The PPHs", "The Bad Assess", "The Gang", "The Guys", AND/OR "The Brownsville, Hidalgo, Houston and Round Rock Crew" would/could/should exercise.
2) Only applicable if it is NOT spring break. At such time, the "something in appropriate" is TOTALLY appropriate because IT IS spring break.
3) FUCK IT SPRING BREAK = FISB
4) There is no substitute for FISB,
5) An individual cannot use it to negate what was questioned in place.
6) FISB, will only, ONLY, be used by the above mentioned group(s).
7) If an outside individual would like to say/use, FISB, they must say "hashtag" (#) before FISB in order to give credit to the creator and official users.
"Let's go downtown!"
-But, it is Sunday!
"Fuck it, Spring Break!"
-Let's go eat, watch a movie, and THEN, study.
"FUCK IT SPRING BREAK!"
"Let's have an orgy!"
"FUCK IT SPRING BREAK!"
- mmm, no...
Above example, denotes when NOT to use it... even thought some individuals would REALLY like to partake in a gang bang.
Another example that is not using FISB in its correct form:
Stranger: "Hey! Let's go downtown, FISB!"
Member of above group(s): "SORRY, NO! It was not used correctly. We were looking for HASHTAG! FUCK IT SPRING BREAK!"