When you pre-ordered something and get your money back from the company because the release date has been pushed back!
-Your pre-ordered DS-Xtreme release date got pushed back, what do you feel: frustration
-You got over lotted on that AF-2 equipement in dynamis, what do you feel: frustration
-The girl you're in love with is taken, what do you feel: frustration
-You can't get a PS3, what do you feel: frustration
-People aren't taking you seriously, what do you feel: frustration
1. Trying to get to home plate with a girl but can’t even get to first base.
2. Wanting to date a girl but she won’t even give you any attention
3. Continuously getting turned down by the opposite sex
4. Seeing all of your friends getting married while you can’t even meet someone who likes you back
5. When your friends/family have a life and you don’t
6. Hearing of all your friend’s successes when you have nothing but failures
7. When your friends are getting everything in life when you cant even get the smallest thing
8. Being on the freeway during rush hour
9. The feeling you get when you hear your taxes are going up again
My life is nothing but a giant frustration--nothing less and nothign more. I don't understand it.
FUCK THAT WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am rather frustrated.
Often expressed on the internet with a long line of random letters typed quickly, furiously and usually impulsively. There's no specific word for it.
Can also be used to express shock and utter excitement. Spelling typos often ensue. In real life these chains of letters are usually used while having a seizure.
Possible spellings of "frustration":
Adfasdaflksdfl;askl;apdsfkfkewo my computer broke
OMGOMGOMGSDFSADFSDF TWIIGLLIGHHTTT COMES OUT NEXT MONTN DFDSAFdsfasdfdcsdcsdcfSDFSDfsdfsfsdfsd
The best board game ever which involves 4 colours, and 4 sets in each piece (so 16 pieces altogether) there is a compressed plastic bubble in the center of the board when pressed, the dice rolls round wildley. there a sevral simple rules to the game
1) you must get a 6 in order to start the game
2) if your pice lands in the same spot as another piece the piece that has been landed on must go back to the begining
3) you must go round the board at least once before you finish
4) the game only ends when all four of your pieces are in the finishing spots.
me: hey rhys, im so bored and drunk dude, what can we do?
Rhys: lets play frustration dude!~
me: yeah that game rules!