1. Any tall, delicious, ice-cold refreshing drink.
2. A consolation drink offered to a pissed-off person to pacify them quickly.
3. A drink purchased by a geek at a convention of nerds or any other lame place where wannabes hang out.
1. It's so hot outside I'm gonna go chill out at the diner for awhile and get myself a frosty beverage!
2. Sir, I'm so sorry the chef neglected to wash his hands after he went to the bathroom. May I offer you a frosty beverage while we await your complimentary meal?
3. In Steve Erkel voice: "Guys, I'm thirsty after checking out all the awesome European beatles on display here at Bug Fest 2011, so I think I shall partake in a brief respite and purchase myself a frosty beverage!"