look up any word, like bukkake:
Term for a "capo", the clamp-like device placed on the fretboard of a guitar to change its tuning.
"if you have your heart set on playing it in E flat, you could always just use a fret lobster"
by Joe Frosnost October 09, 2007

Words related to fret lobster

blues capo guitar instrument music