freslovskian, land of frez,
1. An ancient people/species who once populated the land of freslovskia. They were driven out by atilla and forced apart into two seperate groups to later be called the fres and the nel.
Sland terms to refer to the fresnel are:frez and sometimes frezzie. The fresnel are an endangered species that you can usually find around Harlem, NY. They are oftentimes confused as small children, as they never grow larger than 2 feet tall and also walk on all fours. They are rabid creatures with no reproductive organs and considered especially dangerous when placed in domestic situations.
2. Also, the word fresnel, or any variations of the word can be used to refer to any body part.
7. Can also replace any noun, verb, or adjective, even adverbs.
1. Yesterday, I was driving through Harlem and I thought a baby ran out into the middle of the road! It turned out just to be a frez.
2. I had an itch on my fresnel the other day. It turned out to be a tumor. After visiting the fresnologist, I learned that I have cancer of the fresnel and will have less than two weeks to live.
3. After eating soup hastily, I was left with some frez on my face.
4. I totally frezz'ed that bitch.
5. Stop being so frez douchebag.
6. You are such a frezzing retard.