1. Being very flirtatious
2. Making suggestive comments in reference to sexual
3. Making references to private parts
4. Putting "obvious" moves on someone (physically)
Fresh is the sweet sister of "mannish".
1. You know that guy/girl who always knows what to say, they're being "fresh". The idea is to catch your attention, and then take you to another place of thought
2. "Baby…. Is it about that time?!?! *wink ;-) wink*, cuz you definitely know how to turn ya boy on!!"
3. These references can be comments or crotch grabbing, rubbing…etc.
4. Touching of the hips, goin in for a kiss,….. Or ….. Imagine you're laying on a bed minding your own business and your guy/girl just lies on top of you….
5. This person can dress, and doesn't stop there…. Hair looks nice and swag is on point.
The activity of having sexual relations with a human of the opposite sex.
example #1 - "Oh dude I was feeling so grunge last night but then me and some broad got fresh"
example #2 - "Last night I was about to get fresh with Jill, then I realized she is my sister"
"shit dude that's wack!"
Denoting 'good' or 'approved'. Often used in conjuction with nouns 'bitch' and 'dawg'.
Guy: Hey, look at that babe over there!
Cambo: DAYUM! That chick is fresh!
Guy:Where are you going?
Cambo: Nuttin' dawg, just goin' to fresh-en up! Holla! W0rd to ya mutha!
Cambo: Im da bitchin' fresh prince of Ferny!
O'Pray: I have a fresh new winter jacket!
1 -FRESH- To be cool or gangsta
2- FRESH- To be dressed well or dressed very cool
FRESH- As in ur so fresh u look like a steven
Im so fresh make rain look like dirt
or damn u look fresh or man dont i look fresh ?
most likely used when talking about fly ass girls
with killer style and the hottest kicks.
"Nina says: yoo Katie, your style is lookin hella fresh tonight"
When someone has had quite a bit to drink, alcohol wise, and are reaching a point of drunkenness.
Symptons of reaching a 'fresh' state generally include increased confidence, perhaps violence etc.
Generally used in West Yorkshire dialect.
'Chris, you're a lil bit fresh aint you! Don't caffle just yet!'
some thing or some one lookin good
*damn boy you look fresh
*your creps look fresh
An adjective used for an individual who is cocky and cunning and macs like no other. One who is fresh is despised by other men due to the fact that they dont share the same caliber of game.
"Bro, you are soooo fresh"
Refer to the song Fresh Azimiz by Bow Wow