2) (v) To prepare the above type of cocaine.
3) (v) What a walked batter gets in a baseball game.
4) (n) A chemical that's the opposite of an acid and doesn't cost anything.
2) We don't free base in the Brook, we just smoke flat-out crack rock.
3) With runners on second and third and the World Series on the line I figured it would be a good call to just give Barry Bonds a free base.
4) I hear there's a deal over at Chemicals Mart where if you buy an acid at retail price, you get a free base.
"Hell no, let's freebase that shit."