Any unsupervised and un-tethered object left in plain view.
Oh look, another free road cone!
The term "free" is hereby used for promotional purposes only and should not be confused with the English word "free" which means "without financial cost."
*Free 120 Hour Trial of AOL
Anything with a hidden or obvious fee.
"abslolutely free, plus $8 postage."
1) Any product or services given without charge.
2) (gaming) The ability to do something without fear of retribution.
3) (gaming) The ability of one character/weapon/strategy to destroy the opposition.
4) An easy win.
1) They were givin' away that TV for free!
2a) You can't jump in against him for free!
2b) Aww man, once you corner him, you can chip him to death for free!
3) You gotta just zone his ass out- you'll win for free if you do that!
4) Damn! Vega's not for free no more in SSF4!
A favorite theme word of online and television advertisements. The basic idea in these ads is to flash the word "FREE" infront of your face, in the boldest and largest letters possible. Just to lure you into a hidden cost. The amazing part of this, is that many people actually fall for it.
1. Get a FREE piece of cake with your PURCHASE of any meal!
2. FREE SHIT!! FREE SHIT!! (After you BUY some shit first..)
3. Hey man! I thought you said it was FREE!?
4. No product advertised online or on TV as FREE! is ever truly..free. NOT EVER.
Something available for everyone which is paid for by someone else. Feels best when obtained via the subterfuge
of one's political allies, and is usually accompanied by schadenfreude
"I get free health care, thanks to President Obama!"
A vague word used to describe any sort of liberty.
The dog is free of lice.
I am free to do whatever the Hell I please