A higher level of fanciness mixed in with classic French attitude or tropes.
Guy 1: Damn, look at that girl over there eating that baguette.
Guy 2: Shit man, I'd holla, but she is way to francy for me.
Woman 1: Mam, your poodle is looking rather francy with that sweater on.
Woman 2: Why thank you. That bottle of wine and baguette sticking out of your backpack is a quite the francy look too.
Usually a female has the name 'Francys' spelled with a y. She is honest, trustworthy, and one of the best people to have as a friend. She's very smart but impatient. Someone not to mess with nor get on her nerves. She's very blunt and straightforward, very pretty and loves music. By far, the realist girl you'll ever meet.
I should've listened to Francys. She told me not to believe his bullshit and lies.
It can mean a number of things:
1. Proceeding to hit someone and then hitting the wall behind them instead
2. Falling over a small step really slowly no less than a few inches
3. Being annoying for the sake of being annoying.
1. Person 1: My hand hurts
Person 2: Ha! you did a francy
2. Man you should have seen it jeff did a francy at lunch today
3. steven stop being a francy.