A higher level of fanciness mixed in with classic French attitude or tropes.
Guy 1: Damn, look at that girl over there eating that baguette.
Guy 2: Shit man, I'd holla, but she is way to francy for me.
Woman 1: Mam, your poodle is looking rather francy with that sweater on.
Woman 2: Why thank you. That bottle of wine and baguette sticking out of your backpack is a quite the francy look too.
It can mean a number of things:
1. Proceeding to hit someone and then hitting the wall behind them instead
2. Falling over a small step really slowly no less than a few inches
3. Being annoying for the sake of being annoying.
1. Person 1: My hand hurts
Person 2: Ha! you did a francy
2. Man you should have seen it jeff did a francy at lunch today
3. steven stop being a francy.