a country that for some reason hates america and america hates them back. i have two major issues with this country
1) they think that they saved us from the British during the revolution... wrong. they only helped us after seeing that we were for real and then decided to help and to rub it it England's face.
2) they treat us like shit even though we pretty much sent many young men to their deaths on DDay. to all french assholes that think America sucks go to Normandy, look for the American flag and then look at all the white gravestones, that was from one day of fighting to free you guys from hitler's reich.
French guy: (with that accent) America would not exist without help from france
American: no we had it from there appreciate the help though
French guy:(same accent) America is garbage! they are all lowlifes compared to france
American: well you should thank those lowlifes who are now buried in Normandy to free you from hitler shitface.
France is a country that fought side by side with Americans on American soil during the American war of independence. Also, the counrty that built and gave as a gift the greatest symbol of America, the Statue of Liberty.
A country where people work 35 hour weeks and have two months paid leave a year.
Is the world's 4th largest economy.
Is a country with strong cultural and traditional values.
Is a county with arguably the best food and drink in the world.
A country with second-to-none public systems - TGV (train), education, healthcare.
A country that smokes and drinks more wine than Britain and America and has a fraction of the heart disease and obesity rate.
A country full of charming, well-dressed people who do respond well when not approached by tactless English-speaking philistines.
A country full of beautiful architecture and art.
At least visit the place!
Don't knock it until you've tried it. I have been there two times, and my brother now has lived there for over a year. All the negative stereotypes are untrue, the people there are clean and friendly. And the positive stereotypes are true, they have a great culture, wine, food, etc. You can't say that France is a bad country unless you have firsthand experience. So to all of you rednecks, please, sell your trailer and visit this beautiful country so you can realize that you're just jealous of the French, you don't hate them.
Redneck- France is full of a bunch of smelly assholes!!!
Me- How would you know? You live in a trailer and watch CMT all day... get a life.
A country whose soldiers marched row by row into German machine gun fire in the beginning of World War 1. 500, 000 French soldiers died this way in The Great War. This is the same country that is ridiculed today for having a 'cowardly' military history.
God bless the French.
Very beautiful and nice country with a rich culture. I went to France and the stereotypes are untrue. The French are friendly and clean. Most are very chic and chill. A lot of ignorant Americans forget that the French gave us the of America: the Statue of Liberty (D'oh!). It's also a country that gave us troops in the revolution. Most French haters are also Bush supporters who haven't even been to France (most likely because they can't afford it)... why bash what you don't know?
Person 1: I hate France. It's full of smelly ugly pussys. F'ing traitors!
Person 2: You've never even been to France. How would you know? Why don't you step outside your trailer for some fresh air? Also, put down the Toby Keith CD!
Known to many redneck Americans as a terrified country just because they didn’t agree with Bush. I don’t agree with Bush, does that make me a scared coward? So before you hicks start condemning France, go read a history book. You’ll be surprised how much France has given us and helped us, from our very beginning.
I think Bush is retarded, I guess I’m cowardly Frenchmen too, eh?
France- smart country that didn’t want to get involved in our stupid war.
America- country lead by retard and hicks that think everyone who disagrees with them are cowards.
1) A Western European nation. Located slightly beneath Britain, in most or all senses.
2) Produces nice wine.
3) Produces nice cheese.
4) Produces shedloads of nuclear weapons, which are happily tested on small Pacific atolls home to endangered species of fish and pygmies.
5) The number one source of irritation for the rest of Europe. This manages to go unnoticed by many Americans, who assume the continent is a single amorphous blob.
6) Also the number one source of contention for the United States, having replaced the Soviet Union.
7) Has an annoying accent.
8) Dislikes British beef. This, as theory and experiment have shown, is due to France's argumentative and overly vegetarian wussiness and has nothing whatsoever to do with life-threatening brain disease.
9) Dislikes Germany, for invading it repeatedly and being German.
10) Dislikes Britain for constant warfare, political disagreement and out of habit.
11) Dislikes the United States for its competition in the 'irritating accents' league table and also for having more nuclear weapons and cheese than France.
12) Dislikes.... well, most things, actually.
13) Is a thoroughly splendid country.
14) Is filled with thoroughly un-splendid French people.
"Oh hell. France has blocked the channel tunnel again."